Lactating animals should have weaned their puppies or kittens for at least 2 weeks prior to surgery.
Download and complete the Anesthesia Consent Form-2017 prior to arriving for your convenience.
New Clients can also complete the New Client Form 2017 to bring the day of surgery.
Adult Dogs and Cats
- No food after midnight the night before surgery. Water is OK until 6am the morning of surgery
- Please walk your dog before arriving at the clinic.
- Cats must arrive in separate carriers.
- Feral cats in a trap must be covered with a towel.
- Please apply an effective flea/tick preventative 48 hours prior to your surgery appointment. If fleas/ticks are present we will treat your pet at your expense. Over the counter products are ineffective and should NOT be applied to pets up to 2 weeks before the day of surgery.
- Pregnant animals can be spayed to prevent the birth of unwanted puppies or kittens.